June 12, 2010

Books!!



Hi everyone

Today I’m gonna talk about books. One of my favourite topics because how I wrote time ago among favourite things that i like to do in my free time is read!

For me reading is a means to relax, when a I read novels, and a means to acquire knowledge when I read collections generals’s book.

Altought I like read novels now I have to read more books about specific topics because help me to study in some class of the University, actually in this moment i am reading Rebeldía, subvesión y prisión política: Crimen y castigo en la transición chilena for a work of the university

But how before I said, when I have oportunity, I love enjoy a good novel, in fact my favourite book is a novel called Atonement by Ian mcewan, this book was adapted for the cinema if it is a good movie, winner of 3 oscar prize, is much better the book, so if you have the oportunity: read it.

I think that internet has been a big help for the people that we like read, for this reason I don’t see internet like a enemy of the books but like a tools for us: the readers.



In fact I think that the real enemy of the books are bad goverment policies about reading, is for this that i think that books won't dissapear for internet's fault, because read in digital format is just another way to read. In my case I like more the books than the internet, but a lot of times I have to read through internet because many books doesn’t arrive to our country or simply are so expensive. So c’mon people! is time to demand about eliminate the tax on books

No comments:

Post a Comment