June 30, 2010

How I see myself in a couple years?

How I see myself in a couple years?

Is a difficult question for me, because I don´t like worry for the future, I prefer living just the present, but if we talk about career, answer the questions is easier because I love my career, in fact when I entered to the university I was filled of ideals.
For to be honest all these ideals still are, but now they are less, especially when you realize how is the system in reality, and yes things in my school don't work well, But this don’t discourage me. I still wanting change the world … Ok I don’t want to, but when I’ll graduate I just hope do well my work.

I think that our Public system work bad, and there many areas that in the Private system work better, especially in areas very important like education or health, so I think that would be easier and would a better place to work the private sector. But exist a little problem with the private system: people that more need good education or good health don’t have money to pay for them.
And in my case I am not studying only for earn money, yes I hope to have a good salary, but this is not the more important, I am studying public administration for change the bad system or at least improve it.
So where would I work? Of course in the public sector

As I said before, I hope with my work to help society, for this reason I would work in a public sector and where more help is needed, and I think that these places are provinces, because most of the help is in Santiago, forgetting the provinces. Santiago isn’t Chile!!!
I don’t know if my dreams become true, I don’t know how will be my job or place where I will work. In my future I just want be happy doing my work

3 comments:

  1. I also hope to help society. Our work will be very important in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. WWe must be better Public Sector Ceci!
    I total agree with you with the problem in private sector I don't like thing only in money and leave social vocation, I prefer have less money that don't help to people for make they lifes better.

    :) Nice blog
    see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You believe in "Carpe Diem"?...mmmm, well, I doubt this every time that we study about planning xD

    ReplyDelete