May 20, 2010

My favorite piece of technology?



My favorite piece of technology could be computer. although i am not so sure because i like to use it always and when has internet. But the same things happens with other pieces of technology for example I need my computer when i want have different music in my mp3 or a DVD if i want to watch my favorite movies. Actually i think that other pieces of technology , like a fridge, are more useful.
Anyway i’m going to talk about my computer. I bought it two years ago. I bought it in pieces because a friend assembled it. For can buy my computer i spent all my savings that i earned after a hard work in that i was during two months
I use my computer to download music, watch movies or series, read, be conecting with the world and do most of work of the university like this blog. For these reason i use it every day.
Altought I enjoy my computer but if i wouldn't have it, i would not matter much. I mean my computer is very useful but without a computer just would meaning have to do the same thing but spending more money and spending much more time.

1 comment: