May 18, 2010

The films of my life


Watch movies is one of the things I most like to do in my free time. Although now there are many different ways to watch movies like, cable tv, internet, DVD I’m still preferring going to the cinema, specially art cinema

I like very much Chilean cinema and specially because now there are many topics to enjoy Before there were more politic films or whose topics were about poverty or human misery. Although there are excellent old film like “El chacal de Nahueltoro”

Although I prefer art cinema I like commercial cinema too . In fact one of my favorite films I watched it in these cinemas, this movie is “Into the wild” of Sean Penn, I liked performance of the cast, the photograph because shows the beauty of the nature, soundtrack whose made was by Eddie Vedder singer of Pearl Jam, but among everything I most liked it was the life history of Cristopher Mccandless, main character of the movie, because is a real history of freedom. This movie is one of that made me think if is possible give up everything material, like money or stuff, and just be happy with the most simple thing: Opportunity to live

1 comment:

  1. It is an excellent reason to see this movie...excelent election partner proletarian xD

    ReplyDelete